The Year 2020!
Can someone please call out Jumanji? (Laughing/not laughing). 2020 has been one heck of a roller coaster. Seeing local businesses, family and friends all struggle to survive on a daily basis. Is there a solution to this pandemic madness? What can we do to help out as we struggle ourselves?
Here are a few of my thoughts.
- Once a week, do take out or delivery from your local eateries.
- If you are on social media, share a business post to your personal network or write up a positive review.
- Shop online at a local business.
- Be patient and understanding especially at brick and mortar locations. They are all trying to do their best.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well. Donʻt spread your germs even if itʻs a maybe. If you are sick, you can spread it to a worker and shut their whole business down.
Family and Friends
- Check on your family members and friends. Just dropping a hello can make someone begin their day on a good note.
- Ask your family and friends questions to see how their mental state is. A lot of people hold in their feelings and emotions because they do not want to show weakness.
- Make sure your family and friends know you are always there to lend an ear.
- Never judge anyone cause you do not know what they are going through.
- Look out for clues for distress. Watch what they are posting online to their social media.
Just be aloha.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.